Zebra Cable use safe international couriers like FedEx, USPS, DHL or EMS to send item(s) to you and make sure your order gets to you on time. We choose the most appropriate courier to deliver items according to the destination countries. Orders in stock will be shipped within 24 hours on working days from our warehouse.
We offer standard shipping and expedited shipping. Standard shipping costs less, but takes a bit longer than expedited shipping. Delivery time changes depending on the destination country and the warehouse location item(s) in. Please contact us for more information regarding shipping times.
Shipping cost is determined by the weight of the package and also the location of where your package is being shipped to. You can find the shipping rates for your order by:
- Select shopping cart on the top right hand corner of the webpage.
- A small window will appear, next click the ‘Checkout’ option.
- Once on the checkout page, there is a “ship to” form.
- Next enter your address and there will be a shipping cost show on bottom.
- If you remove/add items to your cart the shipping rates may change.
Orders over $70 in USA can enjoy free shipping service. Oversized or heavy items are not included in this offer for free shipping.
Multiple Shipments to Fulfill in One Order
If an order includes items that stock in different warehouse, it may be shipped in multiple packages.
Zebra Cable has built a global warehouse system and provide various logistics to ensure fast shipping. Our Customer Service Team are 24-hour online to provide professional support on products or services problems.
- Delivery time changes depending on the destination country and the warehouse location item(s) in.
- Zebra Cable provides more shipping options. You can choose on the checkout page.